Petition to parole Jim Gordon

After serving more than 24 years in prison, we feel that Jim Gordon deserves to be given the opportunity to return to society. We feel that Jim poses no threat to the outside world and has accepted full responsibility for his crime and has expressed sincere remorse. We sincerely hope that the Parole Board will give his release every consideration.
.
Go to sign Jim Gordon petition
www.ipetitions.com/petition/parolejamesgordon

Monday, February 11, 2008

Jim Gordon parole petition

Hey Friends, My name is Susan and I need your assistance. Please sign my petition. If you have any reservations at all, I know Jim personally and he is a wonderful person.Unfortunately, he suffered with schizophrenia and committed a terrible crime in 1983. He received 15 years to life with a possible chance of parole and is now going up for parole in late April. I am a paralegal and I have done my research regarding his situation and if I did not feel like he could function in society after the proper rehab steps post-release, I would definitely not post this bulletin.He is very dear to me. I was an emotional wreck after evacuating New Orleans in 2005 one day prior to Katrina hitting my beloved New Orleans and changing her forever, Jim pulled me out of a dark hole with his phone calls and letters of support. Emotional support, which I needed desperately. Please assist him in regaining his freedom... He has over 1,000 friends on MySpace and we only have 75 signatures....Thank you.

No comments: